Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Amazing Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins

 
Every baker's favorite time of year must be Summer time. I love all of the berries that are available and to me, nothing is better than baking with fresh berries. One of my all-time favorite recipes posted on the blog is actually the very first recipe we ever posted - The Best Blueberry Muffins. I don't know anyone who doesn't love a great Blueberry Muffin and I truly believe this is the best. Tender, light, moist, not overly sweet or dense with a delicious crunchy cinnamon topping. On their own, these Blueberry Muffins are fabulous, but the topping is really what makes them The Best Blueberry Muffin.
 
 
 
The best thing (yes, I used the word best again) about this recipe is that it's so easy! Anyone can make amazing bakery style Blueberry Muffins at home. One of my secrets is using  Panettone Baking Cups. They help the muffins to bake up taller and keep the delicious topping intact (believe me, you don't want to lose a drop of this stuff!).
 
You should be able to find Panettone Baking Cups at a well stocked baking supply store or order them online.
 
 
 
You can also use the tulip shaped baking cups.
 
 
 
 
Honestly, you could use any baking cup or none at all and just spray the muffin pan, but I think these muffins are so special they deserve a pretty presentation.
 
I truly hope you'll give this recipe a try!
 
 
Find the recipe for The Best Blueberry Muffin by clicking here
 
Note:
 
If you use Panettone Baking Cups, you will get 6-7 large size muffins out of this recipe. Place the baking cups on a rimmed cookie sheet (the cups are free standing) and fill approx. 2/3 full of batter and sprinkle topping on top.
 
If you use the Tulip shaped baking cups or regular muffin liners, you will get 7-8 muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment